NEW CHALLENGES IN
PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS AND
December 1-3, 2021
UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE VALÈNCIA (Valencia, Spain)
READY, STEADY, GO!!
To access the conference platform, follow the instructions you will receive via email! Please check your SPAM folder, otherwise contact us.
CollectionCare ONLINE Conference
The conference CollectionCare: New Challenges in Preventive Conservation, Predictive Analysis and Environmental Monitoring will be held in December 2021 in the framework of the EU’s Horizon2020 CollectionCare project.
The conference aims to be a forum to exchange highly specialized research and the latest technological advances in the study of the behavior and aging of cultural heritage materials, environmental monitoring, and the design of preventive conservation strategies in collections.
The conference will be held jointly with a commercial exhibition hall where several companies will share their latest developments and products related to the topics of the conference.
AREA 1. Collections’ needs and challenges
- Collection’s needs and challenges during display, storage and transport
- Current trends in object and environmental monitoring
- Risk assessment
- Preventive conservation and risk management
- Organizational impact and sustainability in preventive conservation
AREA 2. Predictive analysis of cultural objects and preventive conservation
- Long-term prognosis of the degradation process of cultural objects
- Multi-scale degradation computational modelling
- Multi-scale multi-material predictive analysis in the cloud
- Preventive conservation standards and recommendations
- Climate change scenarios and preventive conservation
AREA 3. Connectivity, sensing, and cloud computing technologies
- Internet of things (IoT) and big data analytics applied to preventive conservation
- Wireless technologies for cultural heritage site monitoring
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies applied to cultural heritage
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The CollectionCare conference is currently inviting abstract submissions
– Abstracts should describe original, unpublished work.
– Authors can submit a maximum of ONE abstract as a presenting author and TWO on co-authorship.
– Abstracts must be submitted in Word Format, Arial, 10 pts, single-spaced, left-justified. The text should not contain tabs.
– Abstracts must be written in ENGLISH and contain the following information:
- AUTHOR(S) FULL NAME
- CONTACT AUTHOR
- TELEPHONE NUMBER
- E-MAIL ADDRESS
- TITLE OF THE PAPER
- ABSTRACT (max. 500 words)
– The abstracts and papers submitted will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee based on originality and technical quality.
– At least one author (speaker) is required to register and pay the corresponding fee.
– The proceedings will be published in a peer-reviewed open-access book by a relevant scientific publisher.
– Abstracts must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The langauge of the conference is English.
Call for abstracts
1st March 21
Deadline for submission
15th June 21
1st July 21
15th Dec. 21
10th Jan. 22
The conference is a unique meeting point between scientists, professionals, researchers and students in the field of heritage conservation.
For this reason we are now accepting applications from sponsors and exhibitors who would like to gain some visibility in front of a very specific audience to promote their company and products.
There are 2 modes of contribution to the event as detailed below.
For more information about the conditions, please contact the organizers at: email@example.com
|Logo embedded in the event website, platform, posters and program||*||*|
|“Booth” in the website||SMALL||LARGE|
|Mention to the company in the dissemination made through social networks||*||*|
|1 Free registration||*||*|
|Access to the networking area||*||*|
|15-minute live session in the scientific program||–||*|
|Looped promotional video in the exhibition channel||–||*|
|Cecil K. ANDERSEN||Royal Danish Academy, Architecture, Design and Conservation.||Denmark||CollectionCare Project|
|Emanuela BOSCO||Eindhoven University of Technology||The Netherlands||CollectionCare Project|
|Laura FUSTER LÓPEZ||Universitat Politècnica de València||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Fernando GARCÍA DIEGO||Universitat Politècnica de València||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Eric HAGAN||Canadian Conservation Institute||Canada||CollectionCare Project|
|Alison HERITAGE||International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property (ICCROM)||Italy||CollectionCare Project|
|Michał ŁUKOMSKI||Getty Conservation Institute||USA||CollectionCare Project|
|Marion F. MECKLENBURG||Smithsonian Institution||USA||CollectionCare Project|
|Efthimios MAVRIKAS||PostScriptum Communication Informatics Ltd.||Greece||CollectionCare Project|
|Carmen PÉREZ GARCÍA||International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS)||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Angel F. PERLES IVARS||Universitat Politècnica de València||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Moises PINTO||Universidad de Lisboa||Portugal||Nemosine Project|
|Sergio SALMERÓN||Atos Spain SA||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Samy STROLA||Absiskey||France||SensMat Project|
|Stefania Melandri||Warrant Hub S.p.A||Italy||APACHE Project|
|Ignacio DÍAZ ARELLANO||Universitat Politècnica de València||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Ana María GARCIA CASTILLO||Universitat Politècnica de València||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Jaime LABORDA MACARIO||Universitat Politècnica de València||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Ricardo MERCADO ROMERO||Universitat Politècnica de València||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Andrea PEIRÓ VITORIA||Universitat Politècnica de València||Spain||CollectionCare Project|
|Raf SCHULJIN||Royal Museums of Art and History||Belgium||CollectionCare Project|
|Chris VASTENHOUD||Royal Museums of Art and History||Belgium||CollectionCare Project|
We will be hosting CollectionCare conference on an online events platform.
How will the online conference work?
As an attendee, you’ll be able to move in and out of rooms just like you would at an in-person event and enjoy the content and connections throughout.
The platform will include live streamed sessions, the virtual forum, an exhibition section with live demos and presentations, networking features and more!
LINK TO REGISTRATION: https://bit.ly/3ppsLaD
REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL 30 NOVEMBER 2021 AT 12 A.M. (CET)
|Access||Until August 31st||From September 1st|
(Attendants and speakers)
(Attendants and speakers)
- Cancellation before October 1st, 2021 with a 100% refund.
- Cancellation until November 1st, 2021 with 50% refund of the registration fee.
- Cancellation after November 1st, 2021 without the possibility of refund.